Sunday, May 01, 2005

Crimson and Clover

I is spontaneous. 3:15 in the morning and Special K called, suggesting we go to Mustafa. I was actually lying in bed, ready to sleep, with night cream and pimple medication all over my face and looking a mess. Hesitant, i was but more persuasive he was so i ended up in a cab, headed where it never closes.

Food there is too salty, even for me. (I don't like eating "sick people's food".)

I'd wanted to get another can of Glade Strawberries & Cream air freshener spray, cos that was where i bought my current can from, and other supermarkets don't seem to carry it. But yesterday i couldn't find it! Mustafa has stopped selling Glade Strawberries & Cream air freshener sprays.

What is wrong with humanity? First they discontinued Maggi Char Mee cup noodles, then now Glade Strawberries & Cream air freshener. C'mon it's STRAWBERRIES & CREAM. Who in the right mind wouldn't like that?

I forgot the point of this entry. Was it Mustafa, salty food, strawberries & cream air spray or them always discontinuing my favourite consumer goods?