Saturday, April 22, 2006

The future's uncertain and the end is always near

Counting down the Highbury days, each home game is getting increasingly emotional. Even a squirrel made its point known when Villareal went over.

When I heard about Wang Bin lao shi it wasn’t exactly the best of timing. I was feeling that way, and the news was hard to digest. It brought back lots of long forgotten memories of teenage angst and delinquency, and how she’d always bothered to talk to me about everything. Sometimes I felt she bothered too much. But how many teachers, or just people in general, could be like that? I did appreciate her, whether she knew it or not. Well, one thing for sure, I’ll always remember her as the one who taught us how to sing Dylan’s “Blowing In The Wind” during music class in Sec 1.