Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You want to but she won't let you

I've been gone for the longest time Billy Joel would be so proud of me. Been busy busy busy!

Now i shall put up this public service announcement and warn you all about delivery services. Beware, folks, when you're lazy and wanna have your meals sent to your doorstep.

Once i ordered a Fillet-O-Fish from you-know-where, it came without cheese! And then the other time we upsized the meal but the fries in there were only half-full. (Trust me to still be an optimist in a situation like this) Nobody cheats me when it comes to fries!

And then the people at Canadian Pizza also deserve some mention. They managed to burn a pizza and a shepherd's pie and still send them to me. I called them back to complain, and they actually said they couldn't replace my pizza cos we had already eaten 3 slices. Come on, what were we to do? We were so fucking starved, having waited nearly an hour. As for my shepherd's pie, they said they'd replace it, and the delivery man came after yet another hour.

So if you order food, be sure open it up and inspect it thoroughly, in the delivery man's face!

Last week at the Franz Ferdinand gig, i got my mind blown away even before the band came out. At the door, i was so amazed at all the different kinds of people who were there. In that condition, everything was mind blowing and amazing. But there was this lady who looked 30-something, wore a white blouse and grey knee-length skirt, completing the look with a pair of plastic frame specs. Like i told Ann, that lady looked just like a librarian from 1991! And she was there to groove along to FF. Speaking of which, i'd die to see another FF in action. Foo Fighters of course.

And come tomorrow, you will find me caught beneath the landslide!