Monday, August 08, 2005

On The Road Again

I can't remember how long it's been, not until i check the date of my last post anyway. And not like you're missing much anyway.

Same old story. The wretched comp has once again failed on me.

Somebody did a fantastic cover of that r&b number "No Diggity" by Blackstreet - song reminds me of the early sec days with Mindy dear - in this rock manner, with lots of funk in it. Really awesome job, got me and Special K grooving along, but i still don't know who the genius is. It's hard to imagine people remaking r&b songs in that way. That's what i call taking someone else's song and "making it your own".

It's hard trying to do something in a cybercafe. I can't fucking concentrate with all these crazy gamers shouting at one another over the terminals and at their own monitor. "Eh bo liao mai kao peh kao boo!" "Siang ka lee kao peh?" "Cheebye lee bo kwa teo ar?!" "Walau knn zi eh level lim peh buay sai" "Zoh simi lanjiao?!?!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!