Saturday, April 07, 2007

If anything could ever be this good again

There's something in my body that drives electronic gadgets wild, i swear. Firsly, computers always die on me, then my Ipod too was acting strange.

Brought it to the service centre, went through 2 hellish days without music. I can't live without the baby. How does one endure long bus rides listening to other people's conversations? (Ok actually i am quite an eavesdropper, but still!) Or worse, listening to imposing and inconsiderate fellow commuters play their music through speakers?

So, the service centre replaced my Ipod with a new one, and i was so excited, like getting an Ipod all over again. But on the third day of using, the Ipod couldn't be turned on at all! And i remember i'd left it nearly fully charged.

Brought it down to the service centre again and it was diagnosed as a battery problem. Like hello? How many times do i need to visit the service centre before i can just relax and use the baby? BABY!!!