Friday, December 31, 2004

Where's the love song? To set us free

My last time dreaming in 2004 and i was doing cross country back in NYGH. Jogging steadily next to Mindy while pushing an NTUC trolley (somehow that was the requirement - to push a trolley), i was surprisingly a pretty good runner. The route we had to follow led us to the woods, where we were to run across a lake. One by one, the girls ran, balancing clumsily on the bricks floating on the surface of the water. I stepped on those bricks too. I remember being annoyed in my dream. "I was doing good on land, now my momentum will be all screwed up cos of these stupid, unstable bricks." Everyone sent water splashing about with each step. Slowly, people started falling into the water because they didn't land in the middle of the bricks. Soon enough i fell into the lake with Mindy, and we were swimming with alligators and slimy snakes in the water. The usually creepy reptiles were strangely not scary at all in my dream. They seemed like cartoon versions, bright green and funny.

The year hasn't really been a good one, on a personal level. High points include Bangkok with the girlies, and i'm trying to think of more at this very instant but there doesn't seem to be any others.

From a global perspective, 2004 is ending on a catastrophic note. I suppose i need not elaborate further. Everyone can tune in to CNA.

Have yourself a better 2005. *cheers*