Friday, April 23, 2004

Sugar Magnolia

I've got my life planned out.

Upon graduation, i'll go take up driving and apply for a license to sell ice-cream. That's right the one-dollar kind of ice cream. You may choose to have it wrapped in bread or wafer pieces, on a cone or in a cup. Some vendors sell ice-cream using a scooter. I think owning an ice-cream scooter is fucking ace. But the weather here is crazy like crazy horses so a van might be safer and easier. I can blast music in it too. Andrea and Nausheen have offered to do up advertising campaigns for me. Well i can't even begin to fantasise how my van would look like... very exciting. The base colour would probably be red.

I'll be selling ice-cream till i'm 30, then i'll switch professions and become a taxi driver. Why till i'm 30, because it's a requirement here. You have to be above 30 years of age to drive a taxi cos they give priority to people with mid-life crisis and have difficulties finding other jobs. I'll take the day shift for safety.

For extra income, i'll be a football punter on weekends.