Monday, February 23, 2004

Rage against the machine

My comp has let me down again. Today at 2pm i found that my comp could not be started up. It has brought me much disappointment over the past 2 mths. It's fallen sick at least 3 times this year. It is a goddamn useless piece of fuck.
And now thanks to Special K i can get my articles done. No, he did not revive my comp; he merely let me use his. Y'see, every damn thing relies on the fucking comp. Need it to churn out articles, post them, check for updates, retrieve edits, churn out more articles, post them, check for updates, retrieve edits, churn out even more articles, post them... ...
Weekend was good. Dinner at crystal jade then went for Tim's birthday party. His room is for the moment number 1 on my best bedrooms list. It's so damn cosy and tell-tale of a music snob. The walls are lovely and brown, and he has all these Soundgarden, Sundays, Cardigans, Beatles stuff all over the room. There are many more bands but i can't recall now. He has a nice couch, a coffee table, big IKEA lamps and a chinese new year lantern (made from ang paus). You get the idea.
Contreau with orange was nice. Goes well with multivits. =)
Pls comp, don't be a perpetual letdown. My life practically depends on you now.